One 26th January 2016, we organised a private session between young leaders and Mr. Raja Singham - Founder & Managing Director of Brickfields Asia College (BAC).
16 lessons in life and leadership with Raja Singham:
1. Know everything about how your business works
2. Identify every player in the field
3. Follow your passion but do your homework
4. Be the best at what matters most
5. Give back
6. Put the right ppl in the right positions
7. Spread the risk
8. Timing is everything
9. Build your company character
10. Great place to work
11. Build your brand
12. Grow by innovating new products and services
13. See yourself challenges
14. Learn to delegate
15. Practice inside - outside leadership
16. Don't give up
In the “VIP Classroom Series”, we deconstruct Malaysia’s leading personalities (we call them “guru”) and learn their strategies, tips and secrets to success. We get close and intimate to ask questions you’ve always wanted to (or never thought of) — role models, daily routines, favourite books, even their favourite cereal. It is part of the Guruship.
Read Raja Singham's story here.
Leave a Reply.
We are youth platform aiming to shape the future, one mind at a time.